Instagram promotion can be interrupted by the actions of intruders or blocked by the app. There are several measures that can help secure your blog.
- Create a separate password for Instagram and change it every two months.
- Bind your email and other contact information in your settings.
- Remember that Instagram only sends messages to your tethered email and notification section. Direct and other means of communication are used by scammers.
- Don't connect third-party services for all sorts of scams, mass liking, autoposting.
- Leave no more than 60 likes, comments, and subscriptions per hour.